Our new gallery at 130 Water Street is hopping with activities for everyone to enjoy:
- A lecture by Christopher Volpe on the history of plein-air painting in New Hampshire and Southern Maine Friday Apr 22nd.
- A demonstration on Monotypes by Annick Bouvron-Gromek Sunday May 8th, with a hands-on workshop the week after.
- Classes in drawing and watercolor painting.
- Multimedia works by Featured Artist Renee Schneider, adorable artwork by association members in our Feathers and Fur theme show, new works by exhibiting members in the main gallery, and fascinating fabric art, mixed media, photographs, and jewelry by our new gallery shop artisans.
- Opening of our next theme show exhibition in May, The Eye of the Beholder, a unique pairing of photographer and painter.