Our upcoming art exhibits include theme shows that everyone can participate in, featured artist exhibits that focus on a specific artist or group, and new works brought in by our exhibiting members and gallery shop artisans. See our Form Resources page for show schedule and entry form.
- Theme Show: For the Love of Barns on May 28, 2017
- Featured Artist: Pat Boyd-Robertson on June 3, 2017
- Featured Artist: Anita Freeman on July 1, 2017
- Theme Show: Marshes, Dunes, & Tide Pools on July 2, 2017
- Theme Show: Explore Your Garden on July 30, 2017
Artists and patrons are all invited to attend our exhibit opening receptions – refreshments are always served!
- Reception: Marshes, Dunes, & Tide Pools on July 7, 2017 4:00 pm
- Reception: Featured Artist Anita Freeman on July 7, 2017 4:00 pm
- Reception: Explore Your Garden on August 4, 2017 4:00 pm
Exhibit Drop Off and Pick Up
Artists participating in SAA exhibitions should be aware of the following upcoming artwork drop off and pick up dates.
- Drop Off: Marshes, Dunes, & Tide Pools on July 1, 2017
- Pick Up: For the Love of Barns on July 1, 2017
- Pick up: Marshes, Dunes, & Tide Pools on July 29, 2017
- Drop Off: Explore Your Garden on July 29, 2017
- Pick Up: Explore Your Garden on August 26, 2017
See our Resources page for instructions on entering our shows.
The SAA sponsors art sales. special meetings, and other events of interest to members and the art community at large.
Lectures and Demonstrations
The SAA sponsors lectures and demonstrations where everyone can learn about art.
Classes and Workshops
The SAA sponsors art classes and workshops where everyone has an opportunity to practice art techniques hands-on.
Our Seacoast Art Connection Meetups page has additional art events of interest.