Photographer Tony Baldasaro will lead a workshop designed for the novice photographer at the SAA gallery in Exeter, NH.
During the 3 hour session we will:
- Identify and set up proper settings for introductory camera use.
- Learn the role that ISO, shutter speed and aperture play in the exposure triangle.
- Understand the different manual modes for your camera and when to use them (no more fully automatic exposures!).
- Take images using the different manual modes and use a histogram to determine their relative quality.
- Identify the basic composition rules of photography.
More information an sign ups can be found here:
There is an early bird special if folks sign up and pay by March 1st.